1. How can I purchase online?
Visit about us for a guide on purchasing from www.watertechnics.co.uk
2. Can I buy online today?
Yes, if you have a credit or debit card, and live in mainland England and Wales.
3. Can I order 24 hours, 365 days a year?
If the items that you require are in stock you can. Some commercial pumps are not held in stock so are not avilable straight away. Some our held in Europe by our supply partners. However most are held in the UK and are available on short lead times.
4. Is there a limit to the number of products I can buy online at any one time?
Usually there is no limit. However, during promotional offers, you may be limited for certain products from predefined categories.
5. What is the largest card payment that I can make?
At this time the largest card payment is £2000. Any larger payments may require a bank transfer. If in doubt just contact us for more details.
6. Are there products on the site that I cannot buy online?
The majority of the items on this site can be purchased online. There is however items that are not currently in stock, such as new ranges of products.
7. What is the minimum that I can order?
We have no minium order.
8. What happens if I change my mind after I have placed the order?
No problem, just contact us via phone or email. The quicker that you contact us the quicker we can deal with the problem. Please note special order and made to order pumps may not be returned unless faulty. We will normally call you to check all special order/high value orders.
9. How will I know that my order is being processed?
Within 24 hours of placing your order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email from SurecastModernPumps.co.uk. Your paid invoice will also be emailed to you. There are a number of tools on the top menu bar to help check your ORDER STATUS and ORDER TRACKING.
10. Do I need a customer login?
No. The customer login is for trade customers and credit account holders. For details on either of these just contact us.
11. What happens if I forget my customer login password?
No problem, contact us in the office so that we can forward or reset your details.
12. Are my personal details given to third parties?
SurecastModernPumps.co.uk takes data protection and security very seriously. We use Sage Pay to process all our transactions. Sage Pay is level 1 PCI DSS compliant and are active members of the PCI SSC (Security Standards Council). All customers personal information is held on a standalone computer that is not connected to the internet. Surecastmodernpumps.co.uk will never pass details given to third parties.